Wardray products are custom made to meet customer specification and include a range of independently certified, tested, lead shielded fire doors. Wardray fire doors offer 30 or 60 minute fire rating.
In addition, Wardray are certified via Exova BM TRADA with the Q-Mark Fire Door Scheme for the manufacture and installation of fire doors.
Other companies may offer fire doors but they haven’t got a fire certificate, they sell products made from fire rated components. Wardray, however, believe that a successful fire door relies on more than using a fire door blank in the construction process. Wardray have actually paid experts to burn a Wardray designed door (or several doors over the years!) to make sure that the performance of their fire doors is assured, nothing is left to chance.
When purchasing a fire certificated doorset customers need to remember:
- Not to alter the door as it may invalidate the certificate and inadvertently effect the fire performance of the door
- Fire accreditation is a strict process that dictates things like the size and position of glazed panels in doors
- To ensure that any ironmongery is also appropriately fire certificated
Wardray Premise Ltd is accredited to ISO9001:2008 and ISO13485:2012, with an established tradition for quality and reliability. They are committed to the use of sustainable timber via their Chain of Custody system (they are certified under Exova BM TRADA for FSC and PEFC schemes).
The Company’s current portfolio includes:
- Accessory products and solutions for X-ray and MRI environments;
- Structural radiation shielding products for medical diagnostic and radiotherapy applications; and
- Industrial shielding for non-destructive testing (NDT) facilities.